A fix has been implemented for the Hmail password problem. The issue was caused by a migration script during maintenance overnight. The problem is being fixed and all password that were inadvertantly are being reset to what they were yesterday. The resets may take sever hours. If you still can’t log into email or had been able to log in after changing your password and no longer can you can reset your password using the following instructions:
1. Log into your website account at Homestead.com
2. Click on “Email” on the left
3. Click on “Manage my email account” in the middle of the page
4. If you have more than one domain on your account choose the domain you want to work with from the dropdown
5. Click the pencil icon to the right of the box you wish to edit
6. Enter the password you want to use in the password and confirm password boxes (please note all passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include a capital and lower case letter)
Do this for each box you can’t log into.
We sincerely apolgize for the trouble this caused and have taken steps so that it won’t occur again.
Affected Services: Hmail